Smorty, A Smart Blogging

Have you been imagine that many sites will pay you to blog about anything you like. Sure, that is my experience for few months ago. Firstly I am trying to monetize my Blogging post with many Pay Per Click (PPC) program like Google Adsense (GA) and other source of program. But after about more than 5 months configuring these some program I was disappointed since my earning not exceed then 33.00 dollars. It is because of the traffic of my blog was too little. Wish that it will be better for the following next months.

But, how about paid for blogging progam which will allow us to earn money from our post? That the next question I face that time. After browsing here and there, finally I found a good alternate site that will allow you blog for money. This program focus on selling an advertiser request on reviewing of their product. The advertiser will pay us vary in amount for our review, usually from 6 dollars to hundreds.

One of good program allow blogger get paid for blogging was Smorty. They will pay us 6 dollars to hundreds according to our blog rank to their measurement. Smorty will lead us to monetize our blog activity. And indeed it was an alternate nice blog for money, especially for a newbie like me. Interest to try, let you go trough this link and good luck. Happy Blogging.

 

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

1 Response to "Smorty, A Smart Blogging"

Anonim mengatakan...

calls avalanches ilaj solicitation eliminates entered construct guid deepening notify thank
lolikneri havaqatsu